Are you looking for a government job that will help reduce the amount of money you must pay the government for your student loans? The following resources might help you locate a state job in North Carolina, and listed below are six NC state jobs that are available now.
How about a career with the North Carolina Judicial Branch of state government! Did you know that the Judicial Branch:
- Employs over 6,500 people.
- Has positions in every county in the state.
- Depends on people with a wide range of skills and abilities to make the Judicial Branch function including:
- Assistant and Deputy Clerks of Court – Process, control and maintain documentation of court cases.
- Victim and Witness Legal Assistants – Support prosecutors by providing administrative support, assisting victims and processing and preparing documents.
- Court Support Personnel – Support judges by tracking cases, preparing court calendars and responding to public inquires.
- Assistant District Attorneys – Prosecute all classes of criminal cases from infractions to felonies.
- Magistrates – Adjudicate legal matters involving small claims (less than $5,000) and conduct preliminary matters in criminal case such as setting bail.
- Computer Technologists – Develop and support technical solutions to meet court workload.
- Has a budget of over $450 million.
- Processes over 3 million cases per year.
The Judicial Branch Mission: To protect and preserve the rights and liberties of all the people, as guaranteed by the Constitutions and laws of the United States and North Carolina by providing a fair, independent and accessible forum for the just, timely and economical resolution of their legal affairs.
Listed below are several jobs that are currently listed with the North Carolina Judicial Branch of state government:
|Appellate Defender||Indigent Defense Services||Durham County||Permanent Full-Time||$121,737.00 Annually||06/26/15|
|Assistant District Attorney||District Attorney||Catawba County||Permanent Full-Time||$38,628.00 – $72,797.00 Annually||06/08/15|
|Assistant District Attorney||District Attorney||Robeson County||Permanent Full-Time||$38,628.00 – $72,797.00 Annually||06/08/15|
|Attorney II – Workers’ Compensation||Dept of Justice||Wake County||Permanent Full-Time||$65,459.00 – $109,068.00 Annually||06/05/15|
|NEW! Director||Administrative Office of the Courts||Wake County||Permanent Full-Time||$128,259.00 Annually||09/03/15|
|Magistrate||District Court||Forsyth County||Permanent Full-Time||$35,275.00 – $47,550.00 Annually||06/04/15|
If you follow this link, you can find additional legal jobs, apply for one of the jobs listed above or just register for email updates for additional job postings as the list is updated.